Latest from the Foundation
With our continuous efforts to advance Gaston County, we’re always up to something.
- COMMUNITY IMPACT COVID-19 Virus Relief Fund In an effort to support those affected by COVID-19 in our community, The Foundation in partnership with the United Way of Gaston County has set up a relief fund.
- Donor Story Meet The Carstarphen Family “The Foundation has been a tremendous asset for our community over the past 40 years and it has been a blessing for our family to participate and share in its great work.” - Bill Carsarphen
- Giving Learn about Legacy Giving Meet Marsh and Amy Spencer and their connection with Legacy Society.
- Agency Funds GCF Goes International with Promise for Haiti The Gaston Community Foundation welcomes a new agency fund: Promise for Haiti.
- Grants TCGC 2021 Grant Recipients Learn about Cancer Services of Gaston County, First Presbyterian Church, First Baptist Church of Gastonia, Jack and Jill of America, and SOCKS.
- Foundation News Staff Spotlight: Erin Wiggins Helpers come in many forms; and sometimes they are not always seen out in the front, but they are the drivers behind the lines: organizing, planning and covering the details.